Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baguio At Last: Target Acquired


 As you all know, I've been sent to Baguio for Teacher's Camp to learn more about how to be a good educator. This amuses me because I am an EXCELLENT educator (and yes, I'm completely professional during classes; it's only during my free time FAR AWAY from my students that I live my life the way I want), and really, I should be teaching the seminar on how to be engaging and "hip" in order to relate to the younger generation. Whatevs. Lol.

Anyway, my no-sex slump is still going on, but I think I see a way out of it. I saw a cute guy a couple of days ago, and he caught my eye and smiled a bit. We're not in the same seminars because he teaches high school kids, but I'm sure I can find a way to spend more time with him. My prospects are looking up, haha.

I asked Janine, the other co-teacher over here, to find out what his name was, and she reports that his name is Greg and that he loves his job (yay?). I've arranged to "run into him" at coffee time tomorrow, so fingers crossed that it'll go somewhere from there. Lol.


I'm SO glad I decided to keep taking my birth control pills (even though I kept getting busted the past few weeks), because now it looks like they'll be put to good use once more. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin