Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mortified, Humiliated, Destroyed!!

 I am absolutely mortified!! I want to die. I can't believe I let myself get so caught up in this. There I was, standing in Edward's loft, trying to find the words to tell him that I wanted to keep on seeing him, when suddenly he tells me that it's over!! ME!! I do the breaking up, not him! I can't believe I even considered not following the plan... there's a reason why I don't date beyond two weeks, and this is the EXACT reason why.

He made up some lame excuse for not wanting to see me anymore. He's busy with work, he doesn't want anything serious, he's just looking for fun... in other words, I got my OWN words slapped back in my face. How many times have I said that to some unwitting guy? I must have lost count... This is the first time I've ever gotten it thrown back in my face, and it sounds SO trite.

I want to curl up in a ball and die.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin