Friday, April 30, 2010

Massage Boy Blues...


So I finally found that massage place in Manila with the so-called “extra service”. It took a LOT of digging though, as all those informative Manila forums were tucked away and unnecessarily hidden! Ugh. I'm actually a feminist underneath all this jazz, and frankly I'm upset that "Gentlemen's" clubs are a dime a dozen, that massage parlours (with extra service) are aplenty, but I had to look for hours just to find one that would service a woman! How twisted is that? :P

In any case, I went over to ***** and got my massage, and after we were done, the (very cute) guy asked if I wanted some 'extra service'. LOL. Anyway, the happy ending was delicious and I don't know if it was because I'm still smarting over Edward or what, but I casually suggested we go out sometime and he totally said yes!

I guess I'm not exactly the usual matron-types who frequent *****... he must have been happy to service someone attractive for a change! ;P

I've got a date with him tomorrow evening. This guy may be just the fling I need to banish Edward completely from my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin