Friday, April 16, 2010

Playing the Game Vs. Love and Relationships: Is It Just Me?


Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Pam and Charlize both have steady guys in their lives, and they seem pretty happy with them. I, on the other hand, obviously have much more fun with all the parties and clubs I get to go to. I flirt with whoever I want, fuck whoever I want, and I do whatever I want. I'm not married and saddled with a hubby and kids at 18 (though I admit that being on birth control since I was a college freshman is responsible for that fact, haha), and I'm 100% FREE to live my life how I want to.

There was a time when I wanted the family and the picket fence with Kevin, but thank god I did the sensible thing and stayed on the pill even when we moved in together. He turned out to be such a jerk and practically ruined my life... dumping him was the best thing I ever did.

Anyway, it's been years since I thought about Kevin, and years since I ever entertained the notion of being in a relationship again. I guess this whirlwind romance of barely two weeks has really gotten me thinking.

Is Edward worth throwing away all my rules for? My two week limit is over on Saturday. According to my own rules, I've got to dump him and move on. But when I look at him, I actually *feel* something...

I'll have to see him tomorrow to break it off, but do I really want to?

I'm so confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin